• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carbon Fiber Nytro Project

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Winter's here now. Be hard to get takers. 10grand for a complete chasis. Ill donate my sled if they put it all together and have it to me by Jan 1

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Well its Spring '11!! Any updates if this hapened??

Kind of funny. I had shown a little interest last year and then i sold my nytro and got an etec summit. I got a email from Kevin at C3 this morning asking if i was still interested. Sounds like they are looking for interest and they want to start building molds next month so they can be building some chassis by late summer. If anyone has interest in this project you should write Kevin a email. He is looking for suggestions on what Nytro riders would like to see out of this chassis.

Tyler

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
i've called kevin a few times about getting a chassis and he was fairly busy with xps and didn;t seem interested in the nytro project when i was ready to jump onboard.

A

ACL C3

Aug 27, 2008
Salmon Arm B.C
www.c3powersports.com
No C3 Carbon Nytro

Sorry everyone but I have tried two springs in a row but have never got enough interest at that time to go ahead with the project. I did get enough interest in the new Arctic Cat ProClimb and should be starting on it in the middle of Aug. XP sales are also going well and I am already booked into Oct with EP builds.

Maybe next year Yamaha riders will want to shave 100+ lb of a stock Nytro.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
ah well so much for saving time and skippin trial and error, now to try and build my own chassis.. where the f@#k do i start??:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features