• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale - 2005 600 HO Snow Hawk

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Its in the "new swapmeet" under snowhawks, the old swapmeet will be going away soon. We need to be transitioning to the new section. The new swapmeet is in the black bar next to usercp.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
J, don't teach soo good.

Up above in the black bar ^^^^^^, UserCP, Forums, New Posts, oh Swapmeet!

At least he's got a good chance of keeping it, twice some of my consignments.:)

Maybe humoring his wife's "sell something" request.

Thanks for the input...

[FONT=&quot]I thought the Snow Hawk Swapmeet and Forum area would be the appropriate place to post this…also thought the asking price was in the right zone. Remember, the $6200 asking price is in the Canadian Peso:) There is another Hawk (2006) listed in the swapmeet for $7500 US.[/FONT]

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Your last post requesting offers implies you want it to sell. Just my $.02, but I think you need to lower the price. Predatorr just bought an '05' 600 that was purchased new in the fall of 2008 and only had 6 hours on it. I was going to buy that for $4,750can, but then found another cheaper and closer to home. Not quite as clean, but came with hand gaurds, hand warmers, both moving dollies and a cover.

A dealer in WI just sold 2 brand new 600's for $5keach (U.S.) and there are several new 600's with Canadian dealers that can be had for around $6K.

Come to Hawkfest and renew your love for the machine!!

B

bmiller

Nov 26, 2007
stuck in the flats of ND
IF you found a hawk for under $5000 you should buy it! $6200 isn't too bad of a deal.

I have an 05 600 136" and I wouldn't sell it for less than $7500us. But it has a bunch of mods to it.

How many miles? What power output was the 600HO rated at? What does it weigh? What lug hieght on the track?

Thanks

Don't know how may miles...no odometer; rated at 115HP; 405 lbs dry; 2.25 inch at center, tapered down towards the outside.

Machine does not have a lot of hours...I also have an M1000 and only rode the Hawk on select powder days. It's the ultimate boondocking machine...you can boondock HARD for 20 minutes straight without getting fragged. The ungoomed trail in and out of the riding area is the hard part. Bought it used 4 years ago from Okanagen Mountain Toyz dealer.

Dislocated my shoulder again...so the Hawk has got to go...need some cash. Plan on getting another one for next season if my arm regains full strength.:face-icon-small-ton

Are you in Revy? Not far from Rock Creek.

Last edited:
Premium Features