• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 600 136" Hawk for sale - Whistler BC Canada

whistlerhawk

Premium Member
Mar 23, 2008
Whistler BC
My 600 Hawk is still for sale. newly rebuilt top end with only 9 hours on it (invoices to prove). New pipe, new cowlings, Holtzmann Altitute Temperature Carburator compensator, lots of extra including heated grips, thumb throttle, reworked rear suspension,all modern upgrades (ski, ski setback), water temperature gage, studded track, tiny tack, extra drive belts and cog belt etc. Must sell as I have an 800 Hawk and I don't use the 600 anymore. Great condition and runs perfect. $4500 CDN - priced to move. Located in Whistler BC or I can bring it to Vancouver BC if required. I can also arrange shipping at your cost.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
What a deal!

southparkcanada.jpg

Keepin it in local ^^^ hands should be a breeze.:D

T
Jan 7, 2010
Interested for purchase

Hi, I'm interested in buying this hawk. I have a couple of questions: 1) 136" track I assume?; 2) does the twist throttle still work even though you have a thumb throttle?; 3) what reworking did you do to the rear suspension?; 4) any maintenance work on the front forks? 5) I'm in Alberta - I'll pay for shipping if you can arrange a shipper/trucking company in Whistler - does this work for you?

Thanks,

Tony.

My 600 Hawk is still for sale. newly rebuilt top end with only 9 hours on it (invoices to prove). New pipe, new cowlings, Holtzmann Altitute Temperature Carburator compensator, lots of extra including heated grips, thumb throttle, reworked rear suspension,all modern upgrades (ski, ski setback), water temperature gage, studded track, tiny tack, extra drive belts and cog belt etc. Must sell as I have an 800 Hawk and I don't use the 600 anymore. Great condition and runs perfect. $4500 CDN - priced to move. Located in Whistler BC or I can bring it to Vancouver BC if required. I can also arrange shipping at your cost.

T
Jan 7, 2010
Hi, I'm interested in buying this hawk. I have a couple of questions: 1) 136" track I assume?; 2) does the twist throttle still work even though you have a thumb throttle?; 3) what reworking did you do to the rear suspension?; 4) any maintenance work on the front forks? 5) I'm in Alberta - I'll pay for shipping if you can arrange a shipper/trucking company in Whistler - does this work for you?

Thanks,

Tony.

Premium Features