• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For sale '04' with an 800 and other upgrades

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
There's an '04' hawk with an 800 in it on Ebay. It's located in Maine.

I spoke with the guy and he said he'll take $7,200 if it doesn't sell in the Ebay auction.

Anyone interested?

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Maybe I'll buy more next year, but I think 5 for this year is enough. I've finished putting the collection together.

I've got the 60, 120, 500, 600 and 800 and still have never ridden a Hawk.

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Maybe I'll buy more next year, but I think 5 for this year is enough. I've finished putting the collection together.

I've got the 60, 120, 500, 600 and 800 and still have never ridden a Hawk.

Question for you ThunderHawk, this is VERY interesting !
Did you just get into Hawks because you've never seen them before and the moment you've seen one you thought it was the best idea ever (like most of us...) ?

Were you not aware they were available before ? Are you a sled collector ?

Whatever your answer you'll probably have a blast with all of them except the JR60 which you should actually send to me so I can throw a 300cc Tundra single cylinder engine in and a 2 moto track. Then it would become the perfect "Wife Hawk" or a "7-12yr Schoolboy Hawk" or the "I can't ride the big ones so I'll ride the little one that's got power Hawk"... Just a thought... :D

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
I do remember seeing one in the showroom at RER Motorcity back in 2003, but had long since forgotten about it. It had a big price tag and I was at a different stage of life with 2 young children.

Fast forward to now, mostly the thrill of finding something new to try and these looked like a blast. We have 4 snowmobiles so the wife and kids have their own. Similar thing with the Hawks, I need more than one, so the kids can ride with me. It's generally so difficult getting people to go have fun, I needed to form my own play group.

We are going to ride the 120 around the yard and I'm putting the 60 in the attic for future grandkids.

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
I don't believe it did.

The guy's name is mike and I've got his number somewhere if you want it.

He had said he'd take $7,200, but I'd bet he'd do even better than that.

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
I checked with him and it has been sold.

If anyone knows where it ended up, please post. I hope it stayed on the east cost.

Premium Features