• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Pro RMK No Gauge Cluster Help!

B
Nov 12, 2013
Hey I'm having issues with my 14 pro gauge cluster. Throughout the winter it intermittently wouldn't power up. Just had a blank screen. But it seemed like if you revved the motor out it would eventually come on. This happened a few times. I took it for one last spring ride this weekend and the gauge would not come on at all. In 2 days it didnt come on once. In addition the AFR gauge would power up either (it's turbod). I read on another thread that it could be the voltage regulator, but usually isn't if the headlights turn on (which they do. They also change from dim to bright). I looked for pinched and broken wires with no luck. I also pulled all the connectors apart and brake cleaned them. No luck. I also read on another thread it could possibly be a relay of some type?? Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Thanks

T
Mar 4, 2016
the wiring that runs to the rear brake light assembly broke on mine. Check the red/white wire that comes out of the connector at the display and follow it. it goes back to the rear light and runs to other plugs.. undo the loom and check for a broken or pinched wire. the relay for all of that is taped to the loom right above the steering column but it doesn't sound like that type of problem. Also check for the right voltage in that red/white wire with it running and see if you are getting the right voltage at an idle.

B
Nov 12, 2013
Any idea what kind of voltage i should be seeing in the red and white wire? going to do some more trouble shooting in a few days when I'm off work

B
Nov 12, 2013
Just a quick update for everyone. It ended up being a bad relay. It was the one right above the clutch cover wrapped up in the cloth velcro cover with all the other wiring. No gauge cluster and tail lights=bad relay

P
Jan 19, 2019
Pro rmk 2014 dash shuts off and power loss !

hey guys my 2014 pro rmk is having problems with the dash! its shuts off and then comes back on but the sled looses power and bogs down!

changed stator complete wire harness of sled and voltage regulator i did tests with another dash and other ecu ! and problem is still there ! please hellppp

Premium Features