• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edit 2: Cascade Concrete

W
Nov 29, 2007
Bow
That was a fun video and so relatable to the first ride of the season. I found myself smiling the whole time watching this. Im going to wait for one more good storm to cover hidden those gems that like to destroy. Be careful out there folks, if you go near any open areas, super sketchy avey conditions still.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Yeah, we don’t get that Colorado snow here vary often, gotta make due with what we get and just go out and have fun. And YES check Avy conditions be fore every ride and sled accordingly ?

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Another great one! I think you told me this sometime back but what are you using for the handheld shots like the jumping? Was it Sony a6000?

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
Also, I just got a new camera in the mail that I am CRAZY excited to try, so be on the lookout for the next edit coming down the tubes next week hopefully!

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Also, I just got a new camera in the mail that I am CRAZY excited to try, so be on the lookout for the next edit coming down the tubes next week hopefully!

Oh the suspense! What did you get? I added a new GoPro Hero 7 black to my kit this year. The hypersmooth is awesome. No need to bring a gimbal into the BC anymore.

Thinking I'm going to pull the trigger on the Sony a6300 or a6500 early January.

Premium Features