• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

???

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Thanks for asking

Thats us, But much more than helmetlights now.
Although helmet mounted lights are still our main passion, We have worked hard to develop a line of high preforming quality lighting products for Sleds, Motorcycles,Trucks and Rv's
We do not manufacture everything we sell, but threw relationships with most of the Big players and my personal experience we are able to offer the very best in performance lighting.

My personal pledge is to not oversell you and to always provide the best customer experience as possible.

Last edited:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
i bought a helmet light setup last year at the WA snow show. Only used it one time last year. I was the only one in our group to have a helmet light. Worked awesome. Plus, customer service was outstanding. WOuld recommend for anyone. You never know when you might be running late some evening and its nice to have with ya. I took mine on every ride, but luckily I never had to use it. The only time was on a dedicated night ride after work in super deep snow. Wow! What a blast. We are gonna do several night rides this year.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I bought a Cyclops helmet light for myself 4 or maybe even 5 years ago.We do a lot of night riding with the days so short.
I have not had a single problem with this set up,it works so good I got rid of the headlights on my sled and am now able to use the headlight area cavity as a cold air intake.
I also use it for work,we work at all times of the night and day.I run a crane and use it for putting smart pigs into and out of the pipeline.
I have to see very good or one bad move could damage the pig and or the trap door that is on the pipeline barrel.
With this light on it is just like working during the day.
Best lighting on the market in my opinion...:face-icon-small-hap

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I bought a Cyclops helmet light for myself 4 or maybe even 5 years ago.We do a lot of night riding with the days so short.
I have not had a single problem with this set up,it works so good I got rid of the headlights on my sled and am now able to use the headlight area cavity as a cold air intake.
I also use it for work,we work at all times of the night and day.I run a crane and use it for putting smart pigs into and out of the pipeline.
I have to see very good or one bad move could damage the pig and or the trap door that is on the pipeline barrel.
With this light on it is just like working during the day.
Best lighting on the market in my opinion...:face-icon-small-hap

Thank You Dave!!!

bigtvents

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Armstrong, B.C.
Adventure Light

After a couple of emails, I met Darryl at last falls Puyallup Snow Show. As he wasn't having a booth at the show this year, he met me at the front gate to deliver an Adventure LED battery powered light. I have used this light numerous times this season, as we quite often come off the mountain after dark, and have been very happy with it. The last two days we have been in 2 plus feet of powder and the sleds lights are mostly covered. This light has made night riding a totally new experience. I think it was a great price for a quality product and have been recommending it to anyone I ride with. Thanks Darryl.

Premium Features