• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 Productions-"A Calculated Risk" 2009 Teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Very Very nice! That's great, now I have to drop another 25-30 bucks for a video, that will make 10,000 dollars I will spend on vids again this fall. LOL

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Great lookin teaser Phil. Looks like you could be adding footage for another week or two with the conditions around there. Josh said he got video of your cornice drop that I got the pics of, dont know about quality cause I havent seen it yet but I can send it if ya want.

Any chance I can make your flick with that technical move I pulled Sat. leaving your film spot? Felt like the tricycle guy from "Laugh In" if you can remember back that far. LOL.

Can't wait for the flick, I'd even come back to the Pancake House to pick it up with some French Toast. EW

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Man way to bump it up and I can't tell you how priceless that tag line at the end was. My heart was racing watching the trailer some very tight technical stuff.... I will be buying... SIGN ME UP! GREAT stuff.... man that was a good trailer

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
thanks for the replies everyone, im glad it has pleased so many people.

Going to film this 1100 foot vertical S chute in the pic below tommorow, tried last week, maybe it will get done tommorow???
6-5.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features