• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Conquer 280 reviews

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Anyone have some reviews of the conquer 280 in 3" or 3.5" pitch post them up.. ?

Prodealer24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
I have one on my 2017 axys the 162 Conquer 280 3in pitch and so far I like it it doesn't trench it floats really well but it does throw a hell of a roost but more testing going on tomorrow hopefully more of a base to hook up on I do have a boondocker sidekick turbo on the sled as well

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have one on my 2017 axys the 162 Conquer 280 3in pitch and so far I like it it doesn't trench it floats really well but it does throw a hell of a roost but more testing going on tomorrow hopefully more of a base to hook up on I do have a boondocker sidekick turbo on the sled as well

But do you have any experience with the stock track for comparison?

Prodealer24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
I know the stock track is super soft and doesn't throw the snow like this track but everything is to early to tell because the snow we are riding now is not what we typically ride for the main part of the season but in the early season snow we got we have had no base one time was light fluffy powder and the second time heavy wet 3 to 4 ft deep hammer down powder still no base but what I can see tell and feel this track is awesome long as durability wise it holds up then it will be definitely better than the stock polaris tracks

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I have not ridden one myself...I've been excited to see them in person.

However, I follow a few of the big name guys from down in the lower 48 on the facetube. There were headed to Revy for a week.

I didn't catch where they posted anything on social media, but I've been told they didn't like the Camso 2.0 on the AXYS chassis at all. They had some serious trenching problems and they weren't getting the chassis lift like the stock track gets.
They didn't find a way to dial the suspensions to adjust for it.
I even heard that one of them went back to the trailer, swapped out for the stock 2.6 and went back on the hill. (Yeah, those guys have enough support they can carry extra shafts with different pitch drivers on the shelf in the trailer).

A couple of those guys ditched those tracks when they got home.
If you search around Mountain Sledder Swapmeet, you'll see them on there, obviously with very low miles.

I don't know what to make of all that...but given who I talked to...I'm sure it's legit.

WyoPro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
Laramie, WY

However, I follow a few of the big name guys from down in the lower 48 on the facetube. There were headed to Revy for a week.

I didn't catch where they posted anything on social media, but I've been told they didn't like the Camso 2.0 on the AXYS chassis at all. They had some serious trenching problems and they weren't getting the chassis lift like the stock track gets.
I even heard that one of them went back to the trailer, swapped out for the stock 2.6 and went back on the hill. (Yeah, those guys have enough support they can carry extra shafts with different pitch drivers on the shelf in the trailer).

If you search around Mountain Sledder Swapmeet, you'll see them on there, obviously with very low miles.

I don't know what to make of all that...but given who I talked to...I'm sure it's legit.

Must be why one of the top "Pros" went with them on 2017 builds after riding them for a good part of last year.

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013

What size ? What Pitch ? I can't find any for sale...

Last edited:
T

TheJett29

Dec 6, 2007
Western ND
Scott, are you referring to the Klim Riders ride? Those guys didn't have the 3.5 pitch last spring. I have seen a nice improvement with the 3.5 over the 3.0 this year.

keithw

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2010
Scott, are you referring to the Klim Riders ride? Those guys didn't have the 3.5 pitch last spring. I have seen a nice improvement with the 3.5 over the 3.0 this year.

Are you saying the 3.5 over the 3.0 280 track you have seen a nice improvement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TheJett29

Dec 6, 2007
Western ND
Are you saying the 3.5 over the 3.0 280 track you have seen a nice improvement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, at least on the snow we have now.

I would say 3.5 pitch conq, 2.6 Polaris, 3.0 Polaris, 3.2 extreme, 3.0 pitch 2.8 in that order. Just my 2 cents, but nobody is paying me either to say anything different.

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Yeah, at least on the snow we have now.

I would say 3.5 pitch conq, 2.6 Polaris, 3.0 Polaris, 3.2 extreme, 3.0 pitch 2.8 in that order. Just my 2 cents, but nobody is paying me either to say anything different.

What kind of snow do you typically ride in?

Davajn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2012
Sweden
www.instagram.com
The Serie 7/6 shouldnt even be listed in reviews or anything due to their extreme lack of durability.

And i really doubt the Conq 280 3.0 is worse then Serie 7.... Because that track is some serious donkey****. Really lacks floatation. Serie 6 is something else tho. But still! Durability..... :mad::mad:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
What size ? What Pitch ? I can't find any for sale...

edit: He might have sold it and deleted the post. Not sure. I can't see the post anymore either.

Could be. See above. :)

Last edited:

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
The Serie 7/6 shouldnt even be listed in reviews or anything due to their extreme lack of durability.

And i really doubt the Conq 280 3.0 is worse then Serie 7.... Because that track is some serious donkey****. Really lacks floatation. Serie 6 is something else tho. But still! Durability..... :mad::mad:

Are you saying the Polaris 3" track is junk?

sledhead9825

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2013
edit: He might have sold it and deleted the post. Not sure. I can't see the post anymore either.

Could be. See above. :)

Sounds like one those stories my mom comes home with from the hairdresser.... Well did you know ?? What I heard?? From the butchers sisters.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sounds like one those stories my mom comes home with from the hairdresser.... Well did you know ?? What I heard?? From the butchers sisters.

Does your hairdresser even ride, bro? LOL

I'm not revealing who I talked to. I don't need to.
I'm not a hyperbole, Chicken Little, drama queen type of person.
I know what I heard and I know (and greatly trust) his connection with the guys who took their tracks off.
Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho

My series 6 still looks like new 500 miles

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Premium Features