• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My running-board foot-loop injury: Who else has had their foot stuck in the footwell?

Have you had problems with your boots getting trapped in your Polaris ProRide or AXYS

• Total voters

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Must be the time of year. Only sled junkies are left.
I lost, the running board stirrup won the argument.
Hope I can get back on the snow again this year.

image.jpg

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
I lost, the running board stirrup won the argument.
Hope I can get back on the snow again this year.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonfire

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Fargo,N.D.
stirrup issue

That looks familiar,did the same thing in January,I have a plate and screws pretty much healed up now.
Installed the B&M fabrication stirrup mod and I think problem is now solved. Has a lot more clearance and it looks nice also.
The AXYS has less clearance than the PRO.
B&M Fabrication.com

Tony wish you a speedy recovery and thanks for all the info that you help everybody with. This is Tom from fargo,N.D.

dragonfire

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Fargo,N.D.
stirrup issue

That looks familiar,did the same thing in January,I have a plate and screws pretty much healed up now.
Installed the B&M fabrication stirrup mod and I think problem is now solved. Has a lot more clearance and it looks nice also.
B&M Fabrication.com

Tony wish you a speedy recovery and thanks for all the info that you help everybody with. This is Tom from fargo,N.D.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
B&M Fabrication.com

Thanks Tom, hope it turns out well for you. We need to have another BS session one of these days.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
B&M Fabrication.com

Thanks Tom, hope it turns out well for you. We need to have another BS session one of these days.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho

I feel your pain. Same thing for me - plate and 12 screws - back in 2013. About 90% back to normal. Still struggle with flexibility a bit but VERY thankful for what i have, as most with the kind of breaks i had, have had to get the ankle fused....yikes!!

Speedy recovery to the Original Poster :)

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho

I feel your pain. Same thing for me - plate and 12 screws - back in 2013. About 90% back to normal. Still struggle with flexibility a bit but VERY thankful for what i have, as most with the kind of breaks i had, have had to get the ankle fused....yikes!!

Speedy recovery to the Original Poster :)

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
/QUOT
I am a sled junky. I'll have you know that I try to start a fight everyday on snowest purely for your entertainment. Not too many bites lately.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
/QUOT
I am a sled junky. I'll have you know that I try to start a fight everyday on snowest purely for your entertainment. Not too many bites lately.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
Tony ! noooo :face-icon-small-sad

how the heck are you gonna keep sane ?
get a big note pad man write those ideas down
hope you heal up fast

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
Tony ! noooo :face-icon-small-sad

how the heck are you gonna keep sane ?
get a big note pad man write those ideas down
hope you heal up fast

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Hope you heal soon.Good luck and be positive.

I still have a plate and 4 screws in my foot, 2 pins removed 6 weeks after surgery.Listen to your physical therapy person and do what they say.
I was back riding stand up ski's 3 months later.My PT person said if I could ride a stand up I was done with PT.

Keep Positive,better now than early season

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Hope you heal soon.Good luck and be positive.

I still have a plate and 4 screws in my foot, 2 pins removed 6 weeks after surgery.Listen to your physical therapy person and do what they say.
I was back riding stand up ski's 3 months later.My PT person said if I could ride a stand up I was done with PT.

Keep Positive,better now than early season

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Kingpin and I hope you recover quickly. Anytime is a bad time to get hurt, but this is worse with the late spring storms.

That looks like your chair at the cabin. Hopefully you are relaxing and not working.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Kingpin and I hope you recover quickly. Anytime is a bad time to get hurt, but this is worse with the late spring storms.

That looks like your chair at the cabin. Hopefully you are relaxing and not working.

Premium Features