• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Used Klim bibs for sale

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Extreme bibs size medium used 2 times like new 185.00+ shipping. Klimate bibs size medium used 10 times in very good condition 179.00 + shipping. Bibs have no stains,tears or rips and come from a very clean non smoking home. I also have 2009 new Klim gear in stock and ready to ship at great prices. PM for prices/info
Thanks
UPDATE 10/7/08 BOTH USED BIBS ARE SOLD but I do have some closeout prices on last years Extreme bibs and Tomahawk parkas PM me for pricing
Thanks

P1010422.jpg P1010423.jpg

Last edited:

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Len, how do the Klim sizes run. I am 6' 175 #, I am guessing I need a large but in Yamaha clothing sizes I need a medium.

Hey Ron,
Klim Medium is 30" inseam and 32-35 waist but I have found if you have a 35 waist you should get the large.The tall size is 34" inseam. I wear a 34Wx30L jean and the klim medium fits me perfect. The bibs I have for sale are not the medium tall just the medium.
Hopes this helps you
PS Lauri's Nac Pak went out today:)

Last edited:

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Extreme bibs size medium used 2 times like new 185.00+ shipping. Klimate bibs size medium used 10 times in very good condition 179.00 + shipping. Bibs have no stains,tears or rips and come from a very clean non smoking home. I also have 2009 new Klim gear in stock and ready to ship at great prices. PM for prices/info
Thanks

Klimate bibs are sold. The Extreme bibs(the pic on the right) are still 4 sale 175.00 Shipped!!!!!

Last edited:

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Culater, got the klimate bib, !!Perfect!!, just as you said they were, great deal, and got here fast!
Thanks

Guys and gals
:cool: Culater gets my recommendation!!! :cool:
Thanks and enjoy the bibs. I do have some new 08 Extreme bibs and Tomahawk parkas at closeout pricing. PM me for price,sizing and colors

Premium Features