• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

goin to revy dec 28th, need a giude

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
me and 4 buddies are loading up on friday the 28th(depending on weather in the am) we might possibly have 6 or more people. but 4 for sure.
were looking for someone who knows the mountain good! were all experienced riders with good perf sleds so dont be worried!
any volunteers? we got lotsa beers and doobies!!

A
Nov 30, 2007
Kelliher,Sask
Doobies eh!! Just kidding. Im not to sure what our plan is but if you want to tag along im sure our group can split up and you can ride with us. I know frisby and boulder fairly well. Where are you coming from and how long u there for. Im headin ther the 26th and i thonk im ther till the 2nd

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
well im gonna be at shuswap lake from the 21st till the second, were just planning a one day trip to revy to check it out cause we've all never been thier, were to use to the fact that we have a mountain in our backyard thats just to easy to get at. but we all wanna try out revy

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
friday the 29th. hopefully the weather turns out! cause theirs nothing worse then sleddin in ****ty foggy conditions

C-man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton, AB
sorry goin the 28th! no the 29th like i said in my last post. and its still a go, headin out to shuswap lake tonite!! woo wooo

Premium Features