• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

budget build

F

freerideordie

Dec 24, 2007
B.C.
heres a few pics of my 04 800 151 im building
dragon steering hoop, 900 rmk tank and seat, aero 66, narrowed ski stance,
braced bulkhead
summer2010014.jpg
[/IMG]
summer2010015.jpg
[/IMG]
summer2010013.jpg
[/IMG]

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
sweet build. I really like the idea of the mid mounted turbo.. im assuming the exhaust goes straight down into a tunnel dump?? if so thats awsome. I bet your gonna have a fun little buggy on your hands.

F

freerideordie

Dec 24, 2007
B.C.
got my airbox welded up tonight, fuel presure regulator mounted..... thunder power jet got ordered yesterday. still seems like a ton of s#!t to do. not much room for a tunnel dump, but im gonna try... oh and the boost bottle wont be staying

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

M
Jun 15, 2009
Marshfield, WI.
looks awesome .. should be a sick sled ... love the red and yellow arms haha had to do that allready gotta take what they have in stock to keep riding .. none the less love the efi fuel pump idea thats sick and clean to ..got any more pics of the bracing you did on the front ??

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I like it a LOT, the fuel pump setup is really slick, very clean looking. And that turbo setup is really great. might take some massaging to get the downpipe to be into the tunnel right, but should work out pretty dang good... Im betting you will like it.

that thing should be a LOT of fun, definately a cool one off build(the kind I like)

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
nice vid and that looked as if you are on the right track to have a lot of or may i say fist full of fun....good luck and take some air assult :camera:'s

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
that thing looks like its running pretty good even thought your not doing anything crazy, bumps and in and out of the throttle are usually the hardest to tune, nad yours is already ripping, it sounds awsome when it comes on.. looks to be pretty dang fast.. good luck and hope to see more of it once the deep snow flies.

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
might be a dumb question but--What it is mounted on each of side of the air box with the charge tube coming in between them?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
blow off valves....... old ones, the kit came frome the turbo center in new york originally
i bet you dont hear much of them with there reference line into a no vaccum zone.. move the lines for em behind the carb slides.. they will actually work then.. maybe you updated it, but i know they shouldnt work barely at all where there at right now.

F

freerideordie

Dec 24, 2007
B.C.
i bet you dont hear much of them with there reference line into a no vaccum zone.. move the lines for em behind the carb slides.. they will actually work then.. maybe you updated it, but i know they shouldnt work barely at all where there at right now.

sweet.. good call. i'll give it a try, i did have the chare tubr blow out once

Premium Features