• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Few picture of the Silber XP Turbo kit in action

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Took another Testing trip to the snowies to finish up some testing on our XP turbo kits. We were running 7psi of on the sled in the pictures.

Will start a post for information on just the turbo kit, on what it includes and prices.

Thanks
Justin

Snowies 2010 070.jpg Snowies 2010 072.jpg Snowies2 032.jpg Snowies2 034.jpg Snowies2 036.jpg snowy mountain range weeners 201.jpg snowy mountain range weeners 202.jpg

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
I dont know whats with the green line, it wasnt there until I published the video. Yes I will get some pictures of the kit itself, I will start a new thread.

Thanks
Justin

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
is this for real, a promo vid for your kit?:face-icon-small-dis

- video is chopped and looks like butt
- the sound shows the sled is running like crap, @ 22 secs is the worst

call me crazy, but id i was you, id delete that video and not answer the phone for atleast a month:face-icon-small-sho

yes, im brutal:face-icon-small-coo

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
sounds like its bouncing of the rev limiter to me.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
is this for real, a promo vid for your kit?:face-icon-small-dis

- video is chopped and looks like butt
- the sound shows the sled is running like crap, @ 22 secs is the worst

call me crazy, but id i was you, id delete that video and not answer the phone for atleast a month:face-icon-small-sho

yes, im brutal:face-icon-small-coo

Never said it was a promo video, just said I would post of a short video to show people that we actually do have a turbo kit on one of these sleds, not just say we do and start a bunch of post. I was chopping the throttle on the sled it wasnt hitting the rev limiter.

As for us we will keep the video up, answer the phone and laugh at everyone that spends 5k + on a turbo kit.:hurt:

Let the drama start now.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Why would you want to start drama? there are guys on here that have been kicked in the lower abdominal area around here. help them out some how!!!

It looks like you only have the one kit and that is on your sled. Are you ready to ship kits? or just throwing mud in the water right now?

Sell your kit and your product. dont start any drama or look for fights please.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I don't see Silber doing anything wrong. All I see is a bunch of Doo turbo builders getting a little worried on next years sells. And FYI I have never spoke with any of the builders its JMO.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
so he will have an etec? We have built a ton of xp kits for three years know we know what works and what doesn't. Turbo Performance. is not going anywhere and we are not scared. Just trying to put our selves in the shoes of some around the TDOO forum. I don't see anything wrong with what silber is doing either its a free country. I just don't like the Laughing comment. when so many have been burned. thats all.

Last edited:
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
so he will have an etec? We have built a ton of xp kits for three years know we know what works and what doesn't. Turbo Performance. is not going anywhere and we are not scared. Just trying to put our selves in the shoes of some around the TDOO forum. I don't see anything wrong with what silber is doing either its a free country. I just don't like the Laughing comment. when so many have been burned. thats all.

Bryce, I never directed this post towards you or your company. I know you guys make some great products and have excellent service.

We have this kit on my personal xp, and I good friend of mines xp with the 880 bigbore, we have over 3000 miles on the 880 setup, with no failures except for the reeds.

Kits are not ready to ship yet, we are waiting on some parts to show up and finishing building some parts. We dont start selling until we have parts on hard and ready to get packaged up.

Iam not on this forum to start drama. Just trying to stand up for my business when someone makes a smart a__ remark. Check my post Iam always giving out free advice and hooking people up with great deals. I have fixed many other turbo kits this past season while on my testing trips for FREE, even if it cost me money or lots of time. Just wait hopefully some of the users will chime in as I know they roam this forum.

Thanks
Justin

L

lookup

Nov 26, 2007
sheridan wy
i have seen your kit on a new polaris in west on valintines day and was impressed with the factory look of the kit now lets see the xp kit

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
not tyrying to cause problems either. i am just being a bit protective of the market because it has taken som long to get other the rumor that doo's cant be turboed.

then you have problems like wyo-doo's mess and things just get worse.

so keep up the good work..

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Holy crap... back off Justin a bit. I saw Justin in Laramie that weekend, I think there was more than one Skud in the arsenol with a turbo on it. At least it appeared that way.

If you venture over to the Polaris section.. he has many happy customers. I am sure this will be no different. We installed one of his kits(Polaris) for a customer and have no complaints. He either answered the phone, or called back in a short time, if we had any questions. The performance met all his promises. Again, I am sure the skidoo will be no different.

BTW... I dont know Justin, except for a "hi", introduction and shaking hands. What I posted is just my observations...

Premium Features