• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

And so the killing begins. Immigration

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
This is either a pizzed of immigrant that didn't get his way, or a pizzed off american who is pizzed off about the illigal immigrants getting what ever they want.

One of the other.

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
Kinda weird, fox reported the cops were looking for a Vietnamese translator. I wonder if the shooter was Vietnamese, or there was a survivor? Was surely premeditated, he parked the car against the back doors of the place so no one could escape.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Now they are reporting the shooter is dead at the scene.
DOn't know if he killed himself (which I suspect) or he was shot by police.

sledhead03

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2009
La Grande, OR
www.muzzle-loaders.com
I live about 30 miles from Binghamton. The people taken out in handcuffs are not suspects, and the shooter took his own life. They were saying up to 15 dead now, and 4 in the hospitals with serious gunshot wounds. I'll keep you guys updated on anything that I hear from people I know in the area, the news doesn't always know what's the newest.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
He was definately southeast asian acording to the name they released, he must have been p**ed at the other southeast asians as he blocked one door with his car so they could not run away. Swampy:(

P
Jan 9, 2008
I'll bet by midnight the news will be claiming he had numerous AK-47s, M-16s, grenades,60,000 rounds of armor piercing "cop killer" amunition and a laws rocket that he got at a evil gun shop around the corner.

Premium Features