• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim clothing

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Hi Len, all of the items showed up from Klim yesterday, just as planned. One day shipping is sure nice, when you only live 150 miles from the source LOL!

Thanks for the heads up on the Allure jacket size, it fits Steph great with room for her B Wear vest, the large would have been way to big for her.

That was the only item I let her see, the rest goes under the tree untill Christmas.

Thanks for all the great service, and if you ever make it out to Idaho look me up, and I'll share some riding areas with ya.

Mike

Glad to hear it fits and thanks for the offer. If I am ever out that way I will let you know. Have a merry Xmas

S
Dec 10, 2008
Klim gear needed

2009 gear in stock and ready to ship. Have low closeout prices on 08 non current Tomahawk parkas and Extreme bibs @ 200.00 each shipped

Looking for size Medium black tomahawk parka. What is the difference between 08 and 09?

Also, looking for size small tall free ride pant, price with shipping please.

D
Dec 12, 2008
Pm sent but I'll post here as well

Togwotee Bibs, non current XL talls in Black

XL Valdez Parka Black (non-current if available)

Togwotee Gloves XL black

Shipping to 99654 asap

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
ABS packs in stock

Thanks for all the orders. All PM's have been returned also have ABS packs in stock ready to ship. Supplies are limited
Thanx

natedog

Premium Member
Dec 21, 2008
klim coats

2009 gear in stock and ready to ship. Have low closeout prices on 08 non current Tomahawk parkas and Extreme bibs @ 200.00 each shipped

you have any klim tomahawk coats black 2xl is wat i need thanks

S
Jan 15, 2008
minnesota
Klim gear

Hello. I had a couple of questions for you. I am looking into Klim Gear and I was wondering if there was any size difference between Klim and other brands. Like for right now I wear a Large HJC coat if I bought a Klim Coat what would you suggest for a size?
I am looking for the best deal on a close out Klim outer Jacket. my price range is to 200 dollars or a little more. Do you have any jackets for around that price? In Red perferably. Also what deals do you have on Gloves?? do you have any around 30 to 40 bucks?? also in RED?
if you can't find red then black.
thank you so much.
snowed in.

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Hello. I had a couple of questions for you. I am looking into Klim Gear and I was wondering if there was any size difference between Klim and other brands. Like for right now I wear a Large HJC coat if I bought a Klim Coat what would you suggest for a size?
I am looking for the best deal on a close out Klim outer Jacket. my price range is to 200 dollars or a little more. Do you have any jackets for around that price? In Red perferably. Also what deals do you have on Gloves?? do you have any around 30 to 40 bucks?? also in RED?
if you can't find red then black.
thank you so much.
snowed in.
PM sent

Premium Features