• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

deal or no deal

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
here is a description of an ad of turbo for sale in my area, wondering what you guys think, is it worth it or more of a pain then anything?

Push/Custom race gas turbo kit will fit 07-11 M8. 8-20lbs of boost.. Purelogic box, 4 injector setup ect.
Setup with the 2010 pipe.
Includes fuel pump, and clutching. Venting
Everything you need to make it run.....
Will take trades..

o yea he wants 1500obo

J

jds

Mar 13, 2008
duluth mn.
Sounds like a good price as long as everything is there. If you plan on running your sled in nd. You will need those aux injectors to keep your duty cycle down. Good luck. Hope it works out. Boost is a blast

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
I have the push tial kit on a 2010 and I love it. If its the push g kit (internal gate) with 4 injector upgrade I am not a fan of that kit.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
here is a description of an ad of turbo for sale in my area, wondering what you guys think, is it worth it or more of a pain then anything?

Push/Custom race gas turbo kit will fit 07-11 M8. 8-20lbs of boost.. Purelogic box, 4 injector setup ect.
Setup with the 2010 pipe.
Includes fuel pump, and clutching. Venting
Everything you need to make it run.....
Will take trades..

o yea he wants 1500obo

Sounds good to me. Like stated above. Make sure the turbo is in good shape. Plan on a couple hundred dollars in little odds and ends on the install. I heard push stuff doesn't come with any instructions and they aren't a lot of help over the phone. Dakota performance has helped out people with install question though.

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Make it sure it really is a race kit with a Garrett/Tial turbo and not the Chinese turbo that comes in the G kit.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
if its the kit with what the fella's on here say it should have and it does....DO NOT BUY IT...

just send me the info on who is selling it...

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
ps...ask Robert if its worth it as I notice he is reading this thread...he is really enjoying his turbo so far....maybe..

not likely....

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
ps...ask Robert if its worth it as I notice he is reading this thread...he is really enjoying his turbo so far....maybe..

not likely....

Ive had a few people PM me too asking if I got my kit running right cause they have been having issues too with their push kits, I still don't regret buying it, give me a few days… weeks… And it'll be going good!

That seems like a really good deal assuming everything is in good condition, see if he has any videos of his sled running with the kit, just any proof that it actually ran good and then go for it… You can always sell the kit on here for probably more then what you bought it for too if things don't work out.

Premium Features