• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx Supercharged M8?

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA

Brendan, if you are running our ECU on you charger, send me your map and I will setup a launch control for you and I will clean up your low rpm so you can launch like a rocket and have as much fun at low rpm/throttle as hi rpm/throttle....if not running our ECU, I can tell you lots to be gain, let me know(PM).

Vi-pec Powersports

B

brendan ross

Dec 1, 2007
pine pass area b.c. canada
Brendan, if you are running our ECU on you charger, send me your map and I will setup a launch control for you and I will clean up your low rpm so you can launch like a rocket and have as much fun at low rpm/throttle as hi rpm/throttle....if not running our ECU, I can tell you lots to be gain, let me know(PM).

Vi-pec Powersports

im running the power commander right now and going riding with jeremy sometime this spring so he's gonna play with it i don't have any issues with that when I'm actually ridding but when you have to idle ahead 50 times before you go it loads up almost every turbo was doing it even some stockers had issues i pushed the sled to the line after i warmed it up today and did a decent run ill post a video once it loads to the tube.!!

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Outlaw Addict, it is just a late April Fool !!! Next season will be an excellent season again, I am sure, as more and more people discover how we can realy help the industry.

Vi-pec Powersports

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Outlaw Addict, it is just a late April Fool !!! Next season will be an excellent season again, I am sure, as more and more people discover how we can realy help the industry.

Vi-pec Powersports

Not a funny April fools joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

brendan ross

Dec 1, 2007
pine pass area b.c. canada
its kinda hard to say in the spring snow because I'm spinning so much but in the earlier season i generally run between 45-60mph depending on the snow conditions the slope how smooth it is. i spend most of my time in areas where i can't open up really well because of how tight it is but i have some other clutching to try now i just have to switch it over and try it but I'm not sure if i will have another chance to get out again

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
its kinda hard to say in the spring snow because I'm spinning so much but in the earlier season i generally run between 45-60mph depending on the snow conditions the slope how smooth it is. i spend most of my time in areas where i can't open up really well because of how tight it is but i have some other clutching to try now i just have to switch it over and try it but I'm not sure if i will have another chance to get out again

Lots of time left Brendan. Wes and the guys were out yesterday and there's no gravel on the trail yet right from the parking lot in Hasler.

Premium Features