• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!!!!!2011 pro rmk 155 for sale!!!!!!

P
My dad bought this sled mid season and put 280 miles on the sled, he doesnt have time to ride it due to busy at work. sled is not even broke in yet!

He owes 10,500 on the sled so thats all he is asking for it.

thanks for looking and pm me for more info and pics!

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
sorry, know it isn't my job but can't help it, had a bad day so i feel like being a dick. since for some unknown reason this is a pet peeve of mine...

from the very top of the polaris page, from mountainhorse,
Announcement: FROM HERE ON ALL FOR SALE ADS IN THIS FORUM WILL BE DELETED... THIS INCLUDES "HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH" AND "WANTED".
02-27-2011 mountainhorse

as far as the post post, good luck with the sell. 10,500 is a lot for a used sled. that is pretty much the cost of a new one. good luck

pv

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Ya - sales 101 again. About as informational as his CL ad. He is in Maple Valley, WA btw. I have a suspicion it may be the guy I had e-mailed m and he said he sno-checked a 2012.

The other thing that is funny is just because you owe a high pay-off does not mean that is your starting point for a price. I have a toyhauler camper that I would be lucky if I got 10k less than what I actually owe on it !!

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
$10,500.... I'm paying less for a brand new 2012 snowcheck.... Maybe you meant to type $8500... Good luck!

P
ya i know the price is high but my dad doesnt wanna loose any money and doesnt care if it sells or not! ya you probably did talk to my dad and he is getting a 2012 when they come in but him and his buddy are going halfs on it cause the both rally dont hae alot of time to go snowmobiling but they are gonna share it i guess.

Premium Features