• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twisted Turbo Pump Gas M1000

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
I am running a Twisted Turbo. The install was not bad at all, finished it in one day. Tuning took all of about 2 miles. Very clean kit, runs flawless, very smooth powerband. Will update as I get more seat time!!

Last edited:
B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
I had the priviledge of riding with shain and he let me throw a leg over one of his pump gas m1000s and honestly it was nothing short of amazing!!! The sled was spot on in all situations and the pull is relentless at only 5 pounds.The fit and finish is awsome and sounds like the price is going to be a bargin for this kind of performance.iv spent my yearly sled budget already but next year I will be on a twisted turbo m1000.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
thats awesome Corey!! taking mine up for a rip tomorrow...

I really think that as soon as these things start hitting the snow and people get riding them, the Twisted Turbos dude is gonna be one busy guy, everyone will want one...

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
The M1000 Kit listed is the Race Fuel kit. Dont think he has added the Pump Gas kit because he wanted to get more testing first with the stock injectors. Will talk to Shain and post a price if he is ready to get really busy. :)

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Good question, but I would say you dont have to with the pump gas kit. Or at least not anymore often than you would with a stock motor. Only maintenance that I know of is to pull turbo in the off-season and clean off the carbon build up.

Apr 21, 2008
You HAVE TO change the reeds on any Turbo 2-stroke because they are essentially open all the time and wear out much faster than those on a regular 2-stroke.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
I call BS

I like to sell parts but that's Crazy. On high boost 12-14LB change reeds every 1000 miles and pistons when need too. I Have sleds with over 2000 miles on them and still have good compression no wear but I would do mine between 2 and 3000 miles.

I was talking to Cutler at SLC show about his pump gas M8. He said new piston/rings/reeds every 600 miles. I think my brother would have bought one if it wasnt for that.

M

m8matt

Nov 26, 2007
I was talking to Cutler at SLC show about his pump gas M8. He said new piston/rings/reeds every 600 miles. I think my brother would have bought one if it wasnt for that.

That's crazy....and totally untrue.

F
Nov 9, 2008
this might be a stupid question and probably been posted a million times before but would the kit for a M7 fit on a F7?????

Premium Features