• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Have turbo pc ??? I don't see much lately

Kenny_h2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2012
I have a TSS installed kit, running Boost-it controller, 2863 self-lube oil-less water to air. The fit and finish is not there, without being negative or getting into any bashing... If I had my time back I would have gone with a boost-it kit as their controller works amazing, awesome customer service, they always pick up or call back. Installs are second to none (been to the shop myself). They were not making cat kit's back in 2012 though.

Hopefully in a few months I'll have the sled running good, and be able to turn the boost up above 8 lbs, supposed to be high boost kit.

rusty rider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
Middle of the West
As soon as I can find a 16' cat I'm transferring all my stuff from my 10' m8 to it. 925 Big bore with 2876 .86 Turbine with hta comp wheel, water to air, boost it box, hauls azz. Works well in the trees, a little laggy on the trail if your just crusing slow then hit it, it takes a moment to get boosted up .

Its all about turbo size for your displacement and riding style, keep the charge as cold as possible, good fuel management, use good quality components , learn how to tune and your own setup will work great. Piece together your own set up and plumb in your self. Heat wrap exhaust too with turbo blanket. The cat 800 ho is very tough, takes a lot of crap and keeps going.

Premium Features