• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'02 800 RMK 151 Snowcheck w/Trailer! in WA

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Nice sled and 2 place trailer.
I have left the motor stock for reliablity and consistancy. Has about 2700 miles, 1 owner, garage kept. I have upgraded the jetting using '03 needles and 390 mains. I installed an slp white face EGT at same time for safety - a must have for any carberated sled IMO. Bought and serviced by 1 dealer - Sportland in Cle Elum. This year i had them replace the water pump belt and service the clutches. I keep it greased and clean the exhaust valves once a year in summer. The sled is set up perfect for agressive mtn. rider. I can set it up to anyones specifications though. here are more specs:
Ole's 3" bar riser
Simmons skis
20/41 gears
Heavy duty rear springs - should have come with these!
skidplate
comes with TEAM clutch, which i tried for a while and didnt care for.
cover included
Trailer included!
I bought this trailer used, but everything works great. Its a '93 zeiman 2 place, spare tire included.
I should have pics by end of day today. Im in Ellensburg WA, and willing to deliver within reason.
$4500 firm for everything
thanks, Don 509-260-0207
or e-mail my wife at saga_no@hotmail.com, i use her account.

Last edited:

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
pics:
IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
with cash in hand, i'll drive anywhere in WA, and probably a bit into the next state if need be. where are you located?
im buying a house soon, hate to see this go. Good tabs on everything, and we got lots of riding left this year.

S
Dec 5, 2007
I'm in Saskatchewan Canada but would be willing to travel to B.C if you would head up that way. Let me know s I would be willing to kick in some cash for mileage.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
i would prefer a sale in the states right now. Snowbandit you can give me a call if your serious though, we can probably work it out.
Would like to keep the sled and trailer together for now too.
thanks for looking
Don

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
TTT
lots of these for sale now. How many are stock? This sled can be ridden by your wife, kid, friends, or a great starter for you. The EGT is already there if you wanna pipe it. Dont buy someone elses finicky mod.
$3950 for sled, 4500 for package. Firm.
thanks
Don
509-260-0207 leave message, i will call back asap.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Also i must add... i have read up plenty here on the forums about the secrets to longevity from these motors. I switched to non sythetic oil this year after reading a multi-page write up from indyspecialties. I will clean the exhaust valves soon, and before i sell it to make sure there is no excessive carbon build-up. The primary clutch has been serviced once a year since new by my dealer to keep it spinning perfectly true and not stress the crank. Belts replaced regularly. 03 needles to cure the lean midrange,, i could go on...
only thing not perfect that i can see on it is the track is missing a lug. no biggy IMO, its been that way for a while, and ive seen tracks in way worse condition workin just fine.

Premium Features