• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Supertuner Questions

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa
I have the advanced mode instructions, but does anyone have the supertuner mode instructions? If they don't exist, I have a few questions...

This 3d box is going to be used on my 4 injector m8.

what are the a, b, c, d & e settings?
boondockers defaults in my box are: -05, 70, 05, 09, 02

the abcde settings were very different on the non-3d box.

also, what is the capcount screen?

cnt1=007 & cnt2=000

on my old box, i could adjust psi-Low & psi-Hi separately.
I am curious if one of the a through e settings adjusts the transition or slope.

i understand os & cr... just want to have a little more info.

Thanks! --Matt

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa
Looking for this as well!

I got most of it from bd after a couple calls and an email. What are u looking for? & what box do u have? Abcde are totally different between different box updates apparently.

[FONT=&quot]this is the way the info was sent to me... some of it is a little suspect... like -10 is really -5% if it's like the fueling numbers.. & the wording of ADA slope... and ADA reduction... reduce by 2 or 4 what? The wording still leaves a little guessing to be done for interpretation.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is some info for my 3D box -- mine is a non-EBC 3d box.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A: -10 (maximum compensation, -10 percent)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]B: 70 (ADA slope, larger numbers causes it to subtract more at lower temps, until it reaches the A setting which is -10% in the case above)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]D: in current AC code it must be odd for ADA to be on (this is for testing ADA on/off)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also, from what I can tell, the following are used:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E: ADA reduction when rpms < 5600, and TPS=LO, [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] E=0,1 no reduction[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] E=2,3 reduce by 2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] E=4 reduce by 4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OS : odd, fires aux injectors 2x's per engine cycle[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CR to PSI relationship is: CR / 4.5 = PSI so, if CR =27, then crossover is at 6psi.

Last edited:
Premium Features