• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Show Your Turbo Projects

M
Dec 30, 2007
wow, beauty sled!!! great work!

how much of a difference did you find with the intercooler with your setup?

i really want a cold air intake,water-air intercooler,ovs timing module and mds weights for my 09 but i really dont know if it will be worth the money spent...it runs good as is...

anyone try turbo pipes and boyssen turbo reeds?

S
Dec 11, 2007
Luleå, Sweden
The water IC works well, stable ice cold air! But never add something you don`t need. But a cold air intake is recommended. Do you have any intercooling now?

wow, beauty sled!!! great work!

how much of a difference did you find with the intercooler with your setup?

i really want a cold air intake,water-air intercooler,ovs timing module and mds weights for my 09 but i really dont know if it will be worth the money spent...it runs good as is...

anyone try turbo pipes and boyssen turbo reeds?

E
Jan 20, 2009
Finland
My project CF1000

Pic from last winter still naturally aspirated.
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/eemeli/kissa2.JPG
And this is what I'm doing now...
DIY turbokit
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/eemeli/ahtoputki.jpg

Ready...
valmis2.jpg

5.8PSI with 93pumpgas at sealevel.

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
Propane! I was wondering how you got intake air from the gas tank...LOL

Clean work........how about some pics of the rest?......er ....if it isn't top secret.....:face-icon-small-win

Yea I've have a few interesting Pm's about that cold air intake setup. I just explained that it was clearly a design error on my part :face-icon-small-ton

I'll snap some photos this weekend hopefully, if i forget well just call it top secret for another week...

M
Dec 30, 2007
beauty sleds! am really wanting a new procross but am gonna wait until next year when i can buy a used one allready boosted so i can save some cash...but am still loving my 09 to pieces...have a few mods left to try

- turbo pipe
- ovs timing module and reed stops with stock m8 reeds
- cold air intake setup
- mds turbo weights and stock helix

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
My LPG giggle juice project, not a sled but it's definitely where I got the idea...

I actually saw this setup online a few days ago. Sure had a nice billet hat on it very similar to your sleds setup!!! :face-icon-small-coo

Looks like a fun project glad its up and running. What did you do with the sled?

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
I put it on ebay, I put 7 hundred some miles on it, was hard to justify keeping a sled I could only really get any use out of 17 hours away. I had my fun with it, I enjoy the build and tune the most. Once it's dialed in I get bored and look for something new and interesting (like this truck).

I like that you only used one tank, must make it so much lighter and easy to straddle...

Premium Features