• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carbon Tech Reeds

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I have moved from the V-force reeds to Carbon Tech Reeds and have been real happy with the performace of the Carbon tech, I put them in both on my 800's. The v-force reeds just don't hold up with the new injection syestem on the new Polaris, which is to bad v-force has a good product but need to make some changes. I will not go back to the v-force after having the carbon tech.

A

AK_ride

Dec 21, 2009
I'd never heard of Carbon Tech reeds. I always see a comparison between VForce and Boyesen but never any other name brands. I've seen several comments people switching from VForce to Boyesen because the VForce reeds are wearing out too early.

Going to CarbonTech's web site I see they are much less expensive than Boyesen. Does anyone have a comparison between these two brands?

dragonfire

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Fargo,N.D.
I have moved from the V-force reeds to Carbon Tech Reeds and have been real happy with the performace of the Carbon tech, I put them in both on my 800's. The v-force reeds just don't hold up with the new injection syestem on the new Polaris, which is to bad v-force has a good product but need to make some changes. I will not go back to the v-force after having the carbon tech.

Thanks for the info as I need to replace my v-force reeds and i had purchased carbon tech reeds and was concerned how well they perform against the v-force reeds, if I understand you right carbon tech are as good.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Now that we are done sleding for the season, well for the most part. How did you like the carbon tech, I have about 1200 miles on mine in and 860 and they are holding up real good!

I have not use the boyesen reeds so I don't know how they compare.

Last edited:
Premium Features