• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx M-series Supercharger

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Chad.... you ever gonna bring one of those things out here 7 make me look stupid for talking smack????

C'mon man... leave the blowies for a weekend & come ride some real terrain. Maybe we could even get Brian to come out & play!

If you REALLY believe in the SC, come prove that it works, and I GUARANTEE it'll lead to sales. Nearly everyone here has boost or is planning on it at some point... make a few sales!

EDP

Lifetime Membership
I was out in the hahns peak buff pass area the first week of feb. Sales are doing great I have no need to proove a point to sombody that talks more **** then anybody else on the net.

give it up.... everytime theres a post about this kit or anything about sw you feel the need to act like you are the voice for the whole consumer side of things and retail. You had a bad experience with sw..... so be it We have all heard your pitty story time and time again. Retail is a hard gig and its sad that all the good is covered up by one individuals comments and rants time and time again same story just in a different thread or topic.

your daddy cutler has just as many bad press marks if not more.... there is not one single company in the performance world that does not have a bad note next to them....

Its called the performance industry and way to many people dont understand what the word PERFORMANCE means.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
"I was out in the hahns peak buff pass area the first week of feb. Sales are doing great I have no need to proove a point to sombody that talks more **** then anybody else on the net.

give it up.... everytime theres a post about this kit or anything about sw you feel the need to act like you are the voice for the whole consumer side of things and retail. You had a bad experience with sw..... so be it We have all heard your pitty story time and time again. Retail is a hard gig and its sad that all the good is covered up by one individuals comments and rants time and time again same story just in a different thread or topic.

your daddy cutler has just as many bad press marks if not more.... there is not one single company in the performance world that does not have a bad note next to them....

Its called the performance industry and way to many people dont understand what the word PERFORMANCE means."

Funny... I'm pretty sure I've only told my story as to why I'm not happy with Jeremy once... everyone else seems to have one too though, so they add theirs any time he pops up...

A to Dale being my "daddy"... I have had two of his kits with wonderful experiences, so yes, I'm fond of them, but I've got no allegiance to him any more than to you.

I tried to lighten the comments a bit, but you want to act butthurt... breaks my heart. Guess I'm the ONE guy who tells people who the poor people are to deal with, sorry bout that Chad.

There are a number of companies (a bunch of them actually) that seem to get nothing but good press whenever a thread about them pops up... they must be paying people off huh? I'm sure that's the deal.

Some companies actually know how to treat a customer... those guys get GREAT press, over & over... there's no coincidence there.

Sales are doing GREAT... good for you, glad it's going well.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
I too have given SW many chances to prove their products and each time i am let down. I had their pipe and can on my m7 pipe blew out on the bottom and they pretty much said huh that sucks good luck so i went with jaws twins and never had problems....gave them another chance on my M8 after about 200mi y pipe has a crack on the weld and the pipe blew out on the seam. yet again, huh that sucks we would be glad to sell you another one at retail. went with CPC twins and not a problem since.

I too am in the market for boost and am not even considering this, price price price. why pay more for less?

HFH

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
I have been wondering for years about a supercharger. I hope it works. Sounds like they have a good start, with some low end issues. Anyone else ride one in the last month or so? How do you like it? Besides peoples past problems with pipes and cans, how is the supercharger?

Premium Features