• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XCR perfromance pipe wanted

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
factory pipes were the best available unless you ported, Larry Rugland used to hand make some I think

T
Oct 5, 2009
Oh crazy thanks man. So would you say the ebay ones are prolly worthless then? I know Aeen makes an aftermarket one but they want like almost $500 bucks for one so maybe I will just ride it. Is there anything else you could suggest for mods? I found a set of 34mm carbs will they work you think? Thanks for your help man

R
Nov 9, 2008
SE IDAHO
I used to have a '97 that was pretty gutless before I got rid of it. The cylinders were worn out and i think I was only getting like 85 psi out of each. Barely would stay runnin' let alone rip up some powder once it got warm. Any way, the only major upgrade I did to the machine was a clutch kit from a store off ebay (speed works I think is their name). But the best thing you could to for that sled is drop a '98+ ves 440 or even a bigger domestic twin possibly. Good luck

Premium Features