• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

its here

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Why the hell did they keep those pos running boards.

Poo has open boards and everyone complains the edges are too sharp. The Cat boards are more closed and people complain about that. The only way to make everyone happy would be ones that open and close ;) Am always surprised that most of the time my Cat boards have less pow on them then the Poo boards do.

M
Mar 1, 2008
Canada
Poo has open boards and everyone complains the edges are too sharp. The Cat boards are more closed and people complain about that. The only way to make everyone happy would be ones that open and close ;) Am always surprised that most of the time my Cat boards have less pow on them then the Poo boards do.

Totally agreed with you. Poo hood a lot snow and ice.

matchrocket

Premium Member
Mar 2, 2016
Boise
Totally agreed with you. Poo hood a lot snow and ice.
As a poo rider(axys) , they ice up like a freight train... My buddies 18' cat is clearer than mine almost always. I think it has a lot to do with the difference between cooling methods.. Bulkhead vs tunnel. Much less ice build up on the cat tunnels...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Dig the antistab kit on the front of the rail!

They could include a free bar of gold with purchase and all some of you would do is complain the gold was too heavy ;)

Last edited:

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com

Yeah, I noticed that too. Probably because the Cat boards are painted vs bare aluminum on the Polaris.

richardderkevorkian

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2010
Soldotna AK

My cat boards were destroyed after 1500 miles. I would much rather drill 10 rivits out and throw a new set on then have to hack up a 14k dollar sled with a cut off wheel

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Track size

New track pitch by the looks of it.
Pics show a sled with a 165 and one with a 154 in the decals on the tunnel

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
As a poo rider(axys) , they ice up like a freight train... My buddies 18' cat is clearer than mine almost always. I think it has a lot to do with the difference between cooling methods.. Bulkhead vs tunnel. Much less ice build up on the cat tunnels...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

One of my riding buddies that has a 850 always talks about how my MC has no snow on it compared to his sled, he usually goes watch this and kicks his tunnel and a few pounds of slush drop onto his track, that coolant in the tunnel on them doos cause a lot of snow build up. Much like the Polaris from the past that had coolant going through the running boards.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
635968409312380085-PRINCE-KO-65900070.JPG

Minnesota

You really surprised?

Premium Features