• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sneak peak or bad angle?

Allseasons

Premium Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rocky Mtn House AB
I’ve notice Kincaid and Mclure really haven’t been posting as many vids this season. I did pull this pic off of one of their videos though. Doesn’t look like my cat.?....

My therory, they are demoing something new and big...

F638A81B-C26C-480A-A1EB-5259C4FFDF4B.jpg

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I believe their snowpack has been super unstable and guys in that area have pretty much written this winter off, likely the reason for lack of videos.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
More likely that there was terrible early season snow and now that there finally is enough to ride every time we go out to ride in the area we are risking death.

I think most of us have written this winter off.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
just over 1000 miles down, its been a great year for exploring new zones..

That's about it
face-icon-small-sad.gif
fire season should be a hot one.......

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I’ve notice Kincaid and Mclure really haven’t been posting as many vids this season. I did pull this pic off of one of their videos though. Doesn’t look like my cat.?....

My therory, they are demoing something new and big...
They aren't posting much also as they used to be a huge amount of motorfist generated content. Think of the supercharged videos, etc etc. Motorfist no longer has a full time media employee to generate that content so that has greatly reduced both of their content production. Also their local snowpack is nothing to brag about.

Also that looks like a normal kitty, just funky angle

Premium Features