• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019?

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
LED taillight finally? cool.
thats a lot of purple plastic. whos gonna start the '19 colors b!tch thread?
Bold New Genders for '19 :cheer2:

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
LED taillight finally? cool.
thats a lot of purple plastic. whos gonna start the '19 colors b!tch thread?
Bold New Genders for '19 :cheer2:

I was hoping for all black plastic and purple in the decals - similar to this years black cats - but will hold off on the b!tch thread until we see the full thing. See if they can pull it off with all that purple plastic...:)

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
I was hoping for all black plastic and purple in the decals - similar to this years black cats - but will hold off on the b!tch thread until we see the full thing. See if they can pull it off with all that purple plastic...:)

the earlier picts looked to be black with some purple accents which I think would look awesome. the purple panels might be a bit much.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Please post graphs and charts so we can see.

Here you go. Best I could do trying to paste it in. Just do a Google search to see the stats yourself.
Projected global snowmobile market share in 2017, by vendor

Market share
47%47%
33%33%
16%16%
4%4%
BRP
Polaris
Arctic Cat
Yamaha
0%5%10%15%20%25%30%35%40%45%50%55%
Arctic Cat
• 16%
Advertisement
Data visualized byTableau Software
© Statista 2018
About this statistic
Show source
DOWNLOAD SETTINGS SHARE
PNG+
PDF+
XLS+
PPT+
DESCRIPTION SOURCE MORE INFORMATION
This statistic gives a forecast for the global snowmobile market share in 2017, by vendor. Arctic Cat's market share is expected to reach some 16 percent that year, making it the third largest vendor of snowmobiles.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Yeah. I guess that's why Ski Doo has 50% of the market. Must be the lousy colors....

Love how every pre Spring release sled thread always has the brand trolls chiming in......yawn,........completely of no value here.

Thanks!

-Stack

J
Jan 17, 2010
emmett,idaho
Is the ski slightly different? Looks like possibly two mounting holes and maybe a little shorter in front of the spindle. Anyone else see the same or am I cross-eyed :):face-icon-small-con

That's probly the mark they use to know which area and group of riders was there that particular ride. To narrow down who may have leaked the photo.

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
From my understanding cat has reached 2nd in market share. Now is this new/ used models I dunno?

But one thing I can’t tell you is doo has a new sled well
Put together and that’s where it stops on the snow it handles like a fat whale that is missing a flipper. Doesn’t know weather is coming or going. And the doo layolist WILL always tell you. You have to get used to it. NO a good chassis just works IMO

Premium Features