• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello

P
Feb 22, 2017
Hey everyone. I just joined the forum and figured I would let you guys know who I am...

I am a disabled Iraq war vet turned professional off road racer from northern WI. I race pro UTV in TORC and other different series across the US. I am thinking I might start hill climbing this next winter to expand my racing program a little more. I am also a certified gunsmith and master of things that go boom...

I currently am building a 2008 M1000 but I plan to sell it when its done to get a newer pro climb chassis sled.

montananate

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Great Falls, MT
Welcome, USMC Iraq Vet myself got into sledding on a fluke and now it is my passion! There is nothing more relaxing they going to the mountains having a good ride! M1000 may be an older sled but you can mod them out and they can hold their own against the new sleds in my opinion especially in the HP department! There is a vast amount of knowledge on this site on how to mod the M1000 out right! Montananate:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features