• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Chute Turbo

V
Nov 26, 2007
We have enough fuel for 300. We are not maxed at 280, but getting close. Our 300 + kits require fuel system upgrades including new injectors and fuel pump. The injectors are scaled so the engine runs like stock. Everything is done through the ecu.

The turbo is custom built by us.

We are releasing low altitude versions of all of our products this fall.

I have been told there is no injector scaling in the ECU so any upgrade to bigger injectors will require a complete map to be built. I hope you are correct.

I will say at 5G's this kit is considerably more expensive than other big turbo kits out there except maybe the 500+ HP Magic turbo kits. For that kind of money we need to be seeing 350-400 HP IMHO. It would be nice to see a kit that has the correct injectors to build big power. I'm doing something this year on mine, hopefully you have something available to compare it to early in the fall.

Nice to see another quality vendor working on these. I appreciate your replies, many vendors aren't willing to share. I think we are just starting to see the tip of the iceburg on what can be done with this sled. I'm gald I own one!

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I would like to see a switchable map for us flatlanders who go out west once or twice a year. Or does it even matter if you ride a mountain tune in the midwest compared to the flatland? The big chute is very interesting and having a switch like another company offers would be tits!

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
The SC is still being built and has almost limitless potential. I'm sure there will be deals for the early purchasers. In talking with Jim I know what they have for time into the tuning of the Cat ecu.

Remember that the SC is coming with turbo back v-band exhaust, which is around $700 from anyone. At regular price that makes the SC $3300. With the amount of machining and fabrication I know they are doing to make this fit 5K is still a bargin for that......you are getting a kit that is 260-280hp and limitless with some other goodies.

Still a far cry from the $7500 for my mcx 310 kit on my Apex lol

Last edited:
E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
I have been told there is no injector scaling in the ECU so any upgrade to bigger injectors will require a complete map to be built. I hope you are correct.

I will say at 5G's this kit is considerably more expensive than other big turbo kits out there except maybe the 500+ HP Magic turbo kits. For that kind of money we need to be seeing 350-400 HP IMHO. It would be nice to see a kit that has the correct injectors to build big power. I'm doing something this year on mine, hopefully you have something available to compare it to early in the fall.

Nice to see another quality vendor working on these. I appreciate your replies, many vendors aren't willing to share. I think we are just starting to see the tip of the iceburg on what can be done with this sled. I'm gald I own one!

Voodoo, we are ok with others saying it cannot be done :face-icon-small-win

K

knifedge

Dec 20, 2009
Colorado
--FYI--

--On your website, Big Chute 250hp kits and Big Chute 275hp kits are both
showing the same Big Chute 275hp, 100LL Dyno graphs

--These kits look great, I can hardly wait--

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership

Not sure on how many mountain specific tuned ecu reflashes are out there to compare pricing to.....

Last edited:

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
cost

To me 5k is very competitive,4 years ago I, and others were paying 6500 for turbo kits on the m1000, mind you that was with clutch kit and gauges,but fairly hard to tune with consistancy.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The nice thing about the BC and SC is there is no tuning other than what you want for clutching. Bolt it on and it works, all the tuning is built into the ECU, just like the stock 1100t. It truely is the only bolt on and ride turbo kit on the market.

ghostrider73

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2010
Cheap as chips

In the big scheme of snowmobiling 5 g is nothing especially for that kind of return imhop especially to be able to retain stock characteristics and not have to mess with boxes and tuners and everything else if this kit is everything that everyone is claiming to be to me it's well worth the money if you think it's too pricey buy the big chute or a boon docker box

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
For people that are new to the 4s, or you've had a previous 4s but maybe more stock, 280hp on this sled is more than most will ever require. Guys that are considering the Super Chute are most likely going to see if that is going to do it for them.....but as we all know, because we've all done it, when there is something bigger and better we want it. Once you got the big turbo improving doesn't waste money you already spend, like most aftermarket mods we've all done.

Justified

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
All i can say is im kicking myself for not buying the 1100T... What you guys are doing is very impressive. My question I have is kinda out here in the open. This new vipec system that is out is very very very impressive for the time i seen it and how it performed. Have you guys looked into that system with the turbo set up??? Im hoping this system comes out before next winter but would like to know what you guys thought?? I have a feeling ill be upgrading to a 1100t and ordering your kits ASAP!!!
I can not wait for some videos!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
The vipec system and what Evo does are vastly different. The Evo stuff runs so perfect, there is no need for anything else. Plug and play, zero tuning. For guys who never want to mess with tuning, the EVO stuff is for them. I say never and zero, I 100% mean it, none!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I bought a 2 stroke turbo this winter and never even put it on because of the problems that some were having. I want to ride not fiddle with the sled. I really don't want to be "that guy" either. You know the one the ruins everyones powder day when they have to stop and work on their sled for 2 hours, or break down over and over. It's one thing if you are all running mod sleds and you take turns being the goat but it would suck to be the one over and over. I am so stoked for my 1100T and Evops kit. I think I am going to do the super chute at 260-280HP. I would love to have the ability to have different power levels at the flick of a switch but it's not a deal breaker for me. Knowing the sled has all the engine protection and compensation of a stocker with the HP of a full on mod sled is just awesome. The tuning experience these guys bring to the sled world is pretty ridiculous.

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
engine build

Any one know how many hours to do the 1100 motor with rods, pistons,and head studs.This will be a limiting factor as to how for to go,weather it's the SC,or the BC .

Premium Features