• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

More Tree Riding!

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
My dad and I got out last Saturday. Found some decent snow, but flat light conditions made it difficult to see. But we still had fun, First ride on my dads new M8.

On a side note, I had the video edited to a specific song and it fit really well, then youtube disables the audio, again. The file was too big to download to my vimeo account, so I just used youtube's audio swap thing.. Better to have some sound instead of none! Pisses me off..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjWkRG08odI

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Awesome vid. The snow looked great and you had the whole area to yourselves. :face-icon-small-hap

The song worked and I really like the footage following each other close. It's fun to see that view.

I was wondering how the hand guards are working out for your dad? :face-icon-small-win Are they really as flimsy as they look? I noticed the right side was a little floppy. Has it taken more than one hit?

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Awesome vid. The snow looked great and you had the whole area to yourselves. :face-icon-small-hap

The song worked and I really like the footage following each other close. It's fun to see that view.

I was wondering how the hand guards are working out for your dad? :face-icon-small-win Are they really as flimsy as they look? I noticed the right side was a little floppy. Has it taken more than one hit?
Thanks, I still need to follow a little closer, but its tricky some times.
As for the hand guards, he actually broke both of them earlier in the day, thats why they were flopping all over the place! I'm not sure how abused they were, this was his first ride on that sled and they were on there when he got it. He had the same ones on his M7 and never had a problem with them.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Thanks Drew, stupid Facebook.. We need to go ride SOON!!

Thats no kidding, this week is bad. Chris wants to go Thursday but I doubt I can find someone to watch my little guy so the soonest I'm thinking I will get away is Saturday. Could you go Thursday if I find someone??

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Thats no kidding, this week is bad. Chris wants to go Thursday but I doubt I can find someone to watch my little guy so the soonest I'm thinking I will get away is Saturday. Could you go Thursday if I find someone??
Thursday's a no go, I have class until 3, then work at 5.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Sweet video tanner! Always like watching your videos. Yeah I screwd my sledding during the week by getting into another class but I really needed to get in. Lemme know about Thursday drew if you can find someone.

D

DRAPE

Feb 19, 2008
NSL UT
Ya, I really dig the father / son riding time. Hope that's me some day. It's going to get VERY expensive with 3 boys...:face-icon-small-sho

GR8 Vid BTW!

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Thanks! I love riding with my dad, its a sport that we can enjoy together and it's safe to say that our relationship has grown because of it. I love hearing stories of riding "Back in the Day," so remember the good days and bad, because your kids will love to hear about them!

Also, I struggle sometimes to keep up with my dad! Even at 53, he can still out ride me!

Premium Features