• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

~REV Seat and Tank Off a Polaris IQR~

D
Mar 16, 2008
I have a Ski-Doo Rev gas tank and seat for sale, I had it on my IQR and if you want I also have the counsel piece that goes with the tank so you don’t have to cut up the plastic on yours. It’s a black tank 11+ ?? Gallons and has a red tail fin with a LED taillight (Four-bar). This will fit other Polaris sleds as well. Let me know if you are interested it’s just another way to get some extra gallon over the stock or even 8.8 gallon tank from Polaris for the IQ R’s. Sorry the pics are such poor quality, they are from my cell phone. I dont have the sled so i dont have any need for this shoot me an offer and i can see what we can do.

IMG_5956.jpg 08_IQR.jpg IMG_5954.jpg

D
Mar 16, 2008
I just bolted it down to the tunnel similar to the Polaris tanks in the back, up front I put a strap around the tank anchoring it to a bracket on the tunnel and then put the seat on top of that. (that’s why you don’t see it) I just used a black small length ratchet strap form the hardware store. For the tail fin I just used "L" brackets and drilled a new hole in the tunnel and that’s what held that in place.

I
Nov 28, 2007
Can you get me a height of seat from top of tunnel to top of seat?
Wondering how it is in height compared to stock seat.

Premium Features