• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Barcode Fall "clean up the shop" sale!

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Hi Guys, hope everyones summer was good? We have been and are working on some new stuff. So to make some room on our shop were having a "clean up the shop" sale.
All our 365 and 425 kits $1100.00 with FREE shipping anywhere in North America.
Also we have 5 pair of prototype chromoly running boards designed for the Nytro XTX/MTX. Will fit the RTX with some modifications.
We have 4 in black and 1 pair in white. They are now $300.00 with FREE shipping anywhere in North America.

http://www.barcodeperformance.com

F

fishstick

Banned
Oct 4, 2014
Ive been a looooong time lurker on here. Never thought I needed to register. But need to for these guys.
Ive seen there random post for the arms here and there. Did a bit of research and called them up. Spoke with Allan the owner. Super nice guy and very helpful with their stuff. I was very skeptical in putting down $$ for my nytro. But after taking to Allan for over 45 minutes, he totally put my concerns at ease. The 365 kit was shipped the same day, and I had it with in the week. It showed up exactly as he had described. Came with full instructions and everything needed to bolt right up. I was super please with the quality of the arms. Plus IMO they look way cool.
Anyhow my main point is they WORK. Really work! IT makes the Nytro feel, well not like a nytro. It really changes the way the sled rides and handles. I know the Nytro is now old and has a lot of sceptics. But I for one still like it and I am super pleased with the a-arms, it has given me a new ride. I cant wait for the snow to fly. Probably looking for another MTX and will defiantly be putting on another 365 kit.
Big thanks to Allan form Barcode.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has ordered. We've decided to keep the sale going for a little while longer.

Premium Features