• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'13 M1100T - No cup holders for the Vaseline

markoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Alberta
Haha where the heck did you get those break in specs. He won't be able to pin it all Season then!! So yea you won't have to worry about belts cause when you come out west, you can only ride to 3/4 throttle!!

Owners manual. Where else?

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Oh sh!t...

Only thing you really need is wider skiis. Stock ones suck in deep powder. I went with slydogs and loved them. When you break a 1100 in your not suppose to pin it for the first 500 miles so you wont have any problems with belts for now. Ride it first before you spend thousands of dollars on stuff you might not need. If it does start to blow belts bring it in for warranty. Ac should at least update clutches.

I thought it said pin it for the first 500 miles!

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
It looks like I won't have to worry about blowing belts this year. As luck would have it, the transmission just went out in my car on Wednesday so any accessories (and/or trips out west) I was planning on buying are now on hold :mmph:

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I pinned my 1100T often after about a hundred or so miles and it ran strong. Followed the motorman's break in procedure and never looked back.

P
Jan 26, 2010
M1100

Save your money this year, best mod so far for me was 8" Slydog ski's first, they really improve the handling of this sled. Tune the ECU, Evo or Bikeman, 220hp setting is the best all around. Mine has had the clutching updates and still has never blown a belt. 950 miles on original belt, put a new one on and kept the original as a spare.

Power is addicting .......beware! LOL

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
It looks like I won't have to worry about blowing belts this year. As luck would have it, the transmission just went out in my car on Wednesday so any accessories (and/or trips out west) I was planning on buying are now on hold :mmph:

I'll give you some money to fix your car if you give me that sled:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features