• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Suspension mounting location of 13's

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Lower shaft forward. There was a pic early in the season. Don't remember exact dimention right now. Will have to wait untill summer to measure again but it was about.6 in.ish.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Not a chance LOL. Long spring evenings leaves time for yard work during the day LOL. I`m only 25min to unload still and in a month it will probalbly be an hour and only alpine left. Bummer but still snow.

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
I lowered my front 3/4" and rear to lower hole. Hit a snow covered stump and stabbed my track. Definitely need anti stab kit i'm thinking NOW. sucks to be me. who has a good anti stab kit for a proclimb?

Rod

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
I lowered my front 3/4" and rear to lower hole. Hit a snow covered stump and stabbed my track. Definitely need anti stab kit i'm thinking NOW. sucks to be me. who has a good anti stab kit for a proclimb?

Rod

Same kit from BDX as the M Series is what I have in. Just use the two inside wheels and keep the two outside wheels as spares. Replace the bolts that come with the kit with shorter bolts. Super easy install.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV

Rod

Sorry that happened to you. I have been running the anti-stab with the setting and so far I have not had any issues.

Premium Features