• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

12-13 brake disc shield

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I dislike the angle on the shield on newer proclimbs. jams your toes if you land a jump in the footwells.
Did the '12-13 shield allow your foot to fit squarely in there? If so, any downsides to putting one on a newer chassis? i imagine the redesign was for weight, if so how much are we talkin total? This would go on a '17 MC.
Thanks

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-Arctic-Ca...ash=item3d09321ae3:g:2hUAAOSwLzdWSnQz&vxp=mtr

any close up pics of this setup on the sled would be sweet, google doesnt have a lot of them.

Storskogen

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2014
Sweden
The old one was smaller but when they changed the clutch cover they changed the brake disc cover also (support for clutchcover). If you want the old cover i guess you have to figure something out to attach the clutch cover.

M800 -13, Speedwerx full exhaust, PCV. BC WT 660T -06

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Mounting holes will be different where it bolts up to the caliper since the MC has the dropped driveshaft. Might take some fabbing on your part to make it fit.

Premium Features