• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3rd ANNUAL TUBRO DAYS

M
Oct 16, 2010
I know this is pretty short notice but Shane, Levi, and the guys from HM Turbos will be up on top of Lolo Pass again this Saturday (December 10th) with all of his latest technology. Shane will be available to talk about testing/tuning and answer questions. Stop up, check out the latest and greatest, and see what can really be done with a new Pro.

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
We are headin to this too. Going to have Emilie's HM turbo pro and my HM turbo Fastrax dragon also. Should be a good time. cant wait!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
what a great weekend.... just got home, pretty tuckered out... More later but I will say this... holy HANNAH my sled pulls HARD!!!! Few issues getting the tune rock solid on Sat as some of you may have noticed, we did some SERIOUS trouble shooting on Sunday when we had more time (fewer people) on our hands and determined it to be the box. these things happen and luckily it's an easy fix!! Even though she wasn't running as consistently as I would have liked to show people (since I KNOW she can) when the box was working she ran like a scalded cat with undertones of freight train... Yowzers, the build is gonna be FUN this season!! Once we get the new box installed we will get out for another test run but we're positive it's that cause the lights were doing all sorts of whacky things too! That should be the final piece to the puzzle and it really feels like Shane and Levi's hard work has paid off and the tune on those Pros is MUCH less sensitive!!! The power, is unbelievable.... I'm SOOOOO stinking ready for more snow now as the new box will be on this week and, um, I'll be READY!!!!

So....

Where's the snow...

Great event put on by Shane and Levi. Curt with Fastrax was another heavy hitter who was there volunteering some time to help tune sleds in and answer questions.

I had a blast, my back and arms are sore from holding on to my new beast and I'm SUPER stoked on my decision to go with the HM last year as they have held true to their word and worked the tuning down to negligible; all the while holding my hand with her when she was difficult to tune last season but I still, HAD TO HAVE IT -I know, I'm a pretty high maint chick!! ;)

Premium Features