• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bd customer service

S
To clarify, since he would rather insult me than respond to me, Dirty10 posted some reply from Boondocker that explained that basically said they were trying to make their product better but that it'd have to be delayed, and Dirty10 finds this unacceptable. My post was a jab in what I thought was a humorous manner to point out that if the product was released, he (or someone) guaranteed would STILL complain that the product shouldn't have been released until it was completed.

Relax fellas. I'm just posting these things because I'm tired of people biching, and now you make me write a post that is basically biching.

Last edited:
S

sidewinder

Mar 28, 2009
Grangeville ID
wtf

I called Boondocker twice today, and by dang, I got a real live person both times, and I waited less than five minutes on hold both times, I was personally impressed.

D

Dirty10

Nov 26, 2007
LaGrande, OR
I am just really pissed because they called and said it shipped then 9 days later desided it didnt ship! With everything else that was happened and all the delays I am done with them.

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
I am so glad I didn't let myself get talked into buying a BD turbo kit. I had a feeling this is what was going to happen with all the new tech this year. What a joke.

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
Go with OVS

Man I called Gar on Dec 23rd to make an order and had my part on Dec 24th.

And they answer their personal cell phone when you call.

bparks

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Evergreen, Co
i was not happy with there sales and who ever fills orders but customer service with the tech was great JR did everything to get me what i needed to get the turbo in and running .i think JR make boondockers they need to find more guys like him

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I'll agree there, if you can get Junior to help you (savedbygrace on here) you're set, but as soon as you talk to or deal with other parts of the company it's a lot less reliable.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Layton Utah
Boondocker has been real good to answer my calls and help in many ways over the years.

Maybe they have been off for Christmas for a few days?

They are a bunch of great guys.

Give them another try.

S
Aug 20, 2008
North Idaho
Maybe it's because they are overwhelmed with sales this year because they have the best turbo kit on the market? But if you want to buy an inferior product because they answer the phone, then go right ahead. That makes one more kit available for those of us who want the best:)

I am happy with the service I have received.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Just put yourself in there shoes for a bit. Everybody there is trying to get to every phone call and help everyone they can. This is what pays the bills. I know they are doing their best. Try PMing savedbygrace on here or safteybob and they should get back to you. Also, I have found that most people have not looked on the website for instructions before calling and that would save a bunch of time there.

Now, back to Steve's laundry issues:)

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
The problem with them is the lack of truthfulness. They tell you week after week that an item is ready, shipped, then when you finally get in touch with them they tell you that it is still being built, or there was issues with it so they had to change it and it will ship next week.

Weeks later you are still hearing the same thing.

EBC's are ready, they aren't ready, they have shipped, they haven't shipped, the ones shipped are bad, etc etc etc

They sit there are tell us things are in the mail so you get a sled torn apart and part way done expecting the parts when they tell you they will have them and they don't show up. I have a brand new M8 that can't be started because it has been torn apart waiting on parts that were supposed to be here "next week" several weeks ago and I can't even ride it stock!!!

Premium Features