• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m1000 wiring problem

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
OK so my boondocker box keeps going to the start up screen and doing the matrix thing and wont change screens i keep hearing its the ground but i have checked the black and brown ground from the sled, and boondocker ground and they all check out good I'm thinking it has to be something to do with the stock injectors since thats where the boondock is getting its power from i checked the injectors they both read .007. I have also change out the stator, flywheel, and ECU and has not fixed the problem. Any ideas on what to do next or what i should check?

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
that has to be total horse chit and advice from someone who knows very little about Direct Current (DC)...the electronics on a sled is far too simple to require a what i would call a clean/good ground
thats what boondock said and i told them they were good then they said the 10 pins so i soldered them all together that didn't work so i ordered another bd box and harness since mine was all cut up and i was thinking that was the problem. nothings working. next thing is to test the stock injector and make sure there getting the right amount of power for the second time... electrical problems are not fun

Premium Features