• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High resolution pics-Mountainhorse

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Eric
Any chance you can post up high resolution pictures of the 19s
Appreciate all the useful info that you always provide!
Wish I could see all the colors in person, I'm leaning toward lime squeeze with black tunnel and lime rails!
Stoked about the 19s

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
I was hoping to get a nice printed brochure today at the local dealer, to check out these colors. It's hard to pick colors from the tiny little photo from one angle on their website. But, turns out, no more printed brochures from Polaris.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I was hoping to get a nice printed brochure today at the local dealer, to check out these colors. It's hard to pick colors from the tiny little photo from one angle on their website. But, turns out, no more printed brochures from Polaris.

I just looked at the 2019 brochure at Polaris West (West Yellowstone, MT) today.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
They have a brochure but they charge the dealers for them. So I'm sure most dealers don't buy them.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
They have a brochure but they charge the dealers for them. So I'm sure most dealers don't buy them.

I can remember in college we would go everyday after class to the Polaris dealer waiting for the new brochure to show up. No online reveals.

97 when the 700 rmk twin came. We were all in awwww.... and "what would anyone ever need a sled that big for" hahahahaahahahahahahaha Roomates and I sat at the kitchen table just drewling over the new brochures.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I can remember in college we would go everyday after class to the Polaris dealer waiting for the new brochure to show up. No online reveals.

97 when the 700 rmk twin came. We were all in awwww.... and "what would anyone ever need a sled that big for" hahahahaahahahahahahaha Roomates and I sat at the kitchen table just drawling over the new brochures.

Boy those were the days, eh!

Premium Features