• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'11 Bdrg m8 throwing code 5? Help!

S
Oct 15, 2008
Nelson, BC
My Boondocker Rg w/ intercooler is throwing code 5 (air intake sensor). I checked all the connections and there seems to no moisture. Too the sensor off the front of the intercooler and brake cleaned it up. Still having the code come up.... Any ideaS?

N

never enough snow

Dec 7, 2008
My Boondocker Rg w/ intercooler is throwing code 5 (air intake sensor). I checked all the connections and there seems to no moisture. Too the sensor off the front of the intercooler and brake cleaned it up. Still having the code come up.... Any ideaS?

Are ckecking the boondocker bypass or the factory one ?

S
Oct 15, 2008
Nelson, BC
I'm not really sure. I'm checking the one that's in the middle of the intercooler. I know there's another one off to the side that was for the factory airbox, but it's just sitting out alone. I threw some contact cleaner in it too. Maybe I'm missing something??

N

never enough snow

Dec 7, 2008
I'm not really sure. I'm checking the one that's in the middle of the intercooler. I know there's another one off to the side that was for the factory airbox, but it's just sitting out alone. I threw some contact cleaner in it too. Maybe I'm missing something??

The in intercooler is for the boonie box ada charge temp Of the ecu you will find the other one most likely a blue connector with a short black wire loop in it most likey broken meter it out to see if it is good

S
Oct 15, 2008
Nelson, BC
Thanks man. It's dark out now so I won't be able to meter it till the morning. If it is, how do I fix it? Can I still ride the sled with the code if the Bd box bypasses it?

N

never enough snow

Dec 7, 2008
Never ride a broken toy its a long walk home!! Thats is a bad code it put you in limp mode you can solder it back together then buy a new !! they are cheap

Last edited:
Premium Features