• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Red Line Oil???

R
Aug 30, 2008
I know that this is a little unexpected, but I have to say Thanks to Hatchers. He had made several posts regarding certain oils to run. He said he ran Red Line and said he had very good success with it and his top end looked really good after 1500 miles or so. So I took his advise and gave Red Line a try. It worked awesome.

I took off my head and looked at the pistons, and was amazed at the lubricity and film of oil it left on the pistons. I pulled the cylinder off, and it slid back on with no hesitation at all. I have ran Blue Marble and a little amsoil, and nothing even comes close to Red Line. Both Blue Marble and Amsoil were very dry and the pistons were dry as well.

I also like the fact that Red Line still flows at -40 degrees. The fuel feels super cold when I start it up. Amsoil flows really slow at 20 degrees. I always worried about an injector clogging with amsoil or blue marble.

I AM SOLD ON RED LINE!!!!:D

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Dont know if i have seen it for sale anywhere? How much is it per gallon?

Premium Features