• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Pro-Rmk's at Rexburg

W

WyoDave

Dec 1, 2007
Wyoming
Check out the 2011 Pro-RMK's at Rexburg Motorsport. The have some limited editions they are selling. I like the "Avatar Blue".

vp1591416_1.jpg vp1591345_2.jpg

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Definitely diggin the blue one... I'll have to keep my eye open for a gently used one after next year.... :D:D

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Those are cool.
Some are hard to see...I wonder if they can blow them up a little larger and clearer.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Looks like most of them are just side panel and hood changes. If you look, you see that the rear seat has the silver color from the snow check model. Probably all photoshoped at this point.

I like the vintage, but I don't like their version of the patriot.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I just got off the phone with Dave at Rexburg... good conversation.. they are offering the SnowCheck Pro-RMK's in the 155" $9987 and they are waiving the delivery fee for this weekend ... add $200 after Sunday.

The Rexburg colors are graphics kits EXCEPT for the three total that they are making with the "vintage" look...The upcharge for the Vintage is $1400... the graphics packages are between $200 and $500.

Rexburg is also offering different levels of setup for the customer from the base $67 "Racer" prep... thru the $295 "Expert" prep. Which includes full clutch setup/blueprint, suspension adjustment, full tank of gas and oil and up to 10 acessories installed as part of the package.

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
That's what joe told me to. I figure I can put oil and gas in myself. I think it is pretty cool they are offering some of the different graphics. I really wanted the retro, but for the extra money and gas to get out there and back, I will get one from my local dealer if I decide to go that way.

T

tfrick821

Nov 27, 2007
eastern ia
Is that amount what each dealer can get or the total made in that color package?

The way I understand it is Rexburg is just taking the turbo silver RMK and adding there own custom colors to them. I dont think it has a lot to do with polaris, they are just trying to give themselves an edge over other dealers by offering differant colors. I think the limited numbers are there to generate hype.

Premium Features