• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How long does customs take?

D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
Pkg hit cutoms on Dec 9 it has been there for w week, I know its christmas but I need this pkg to go ridding over the break

Any thoughts

K
I live in Canada and have bought quite a bit of stuff out of the US on-line. It is totally random how long a package takes to get through customs. I've had stuff go though in a couple of days and next time packages will sit in customs for a month. This time of year around Christmas.... I would be prepared to wait as there is a ton of packages going through.
Good Luck.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Okotoks
I ordered parts from Carl's Cycle and they arrived the next day. That was last week.
I have no idea how that process works anymore. My brother can order stuff and it will usually take a week and his duty is always higher than when I order the same thing.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
my crank, shipped through to a ski-doo dealer from the factory, stayed for 3 days, parents got a wood furnace from canada that took 2 weeks to get through, seems like how ever long it takes them to deal with it, or whenever they get to it.

E

evan3000

Dec 8, 2007
Red Deer Ab.
Getting stuff across the boarder to Canada is so frustrating because if you need it in a hurry it will take weeks. I ordered a wheel and axle kit from MMP about 3+ weeks ago and still I haven't seen anything:mad: When it comes to buying after market stuff I try to buy in Canada if possible it just saves me a ton of grief.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Its such a pain that I wont buy or sell anything that has to cross the boarder. The time and fees are out of line. The last thing I bought from canada took over a month. Eric

Premium Features