• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crystal Mountain Hillclimb

B
Dec 8, 2010
Edmonds
Hello all-
We are trying to put together a Hillclimb event at Crystal Mountain. We have been dealing with The Mountain owner, and many others, but before I invest a whole lot of money in this, I need to know if people are likely to show up. It would be in late april or May.... Give me thumbs up/ suggestions if you want to see it happen! thanks -caseymc:face-icon-small-coo

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
I have been missing the white pass hill climb sense it went away, that was a pretty big hill. I would love to be there and race. If you need some help with anything I would like to help. I have been going to the Anthony Lakes hill climb for a few years, it's a relaxed fun race that anybody can do, but something closer to get involved with also would be great. I am friends with Jason who puts on that hill climb if you could use any tips or things in dealing with the ski area owners, maybe he would have some tips.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
If anyone needs Race Flaps, we are approved by RMSHA and Arctic Cats Race Detp.

Here is a link to our race flap page. Thanks!

http://greatlakesmudflaps.com/Race.aspx

There was some discussion about snowflaps in Afton and Al let us check out what you sent to him. Good stuff for sure. :focus: Not sure about myself, but I would think a lot of folks further west would want to do it. We have races scheduled until April 15-16 on the circuit with 4 races in 4 weeks ending the season so a lot of racers may be burnt out by then. Seems like Schweitzer and Anthony Lakes usually get a good turnout, so I would start anywhere possible to peak some interest. I bet you would be able to draw a crowd if you get going on it right now. Good luck.

racer

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
When I responded to this thread I didn't realize that it was a 13 year old that posted it. sure would be nice to have the White pass hill climb back. that was a pretty nasty hill.

Premium Features