• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mod Rods Side Vent Kits

I
Mar 27, 2010
best company i've ever dealt with (best customer service i've ever had) and a great all around product. Fit and finish are awesome and tough as nails. I will definetly be ordering from them again.

I actually got my set of vents for free. I had ordered them in the summer (no rush or anything) and completely forgot about them until a couple months later. So i called them up asking what was going on and to see if they were gonna get shipped. They told me they had forgot all about, and he even remembered me calling, because it was a specific order to canada , and said he would ship them out asap free of charge. I even offered to pay (i even told him i didn't care i just wanted them b4 winter NO RUSH) and they insisted on sending them for free.

This is a great company to deal with, great product, looks factory once installed and sick looking designs to boot

D

DitchJunkie

Dec 24, 2009
Iowa
thanks for the info, so the install is pretty simple? Wondering how the durability/strength is of them when layin them over in the mountains?

I
Mar 27, 2010
so far they're super tough. I don't live in the mountains but we got hills out here and i've had mine on her side alot while playing in powder and even had sled roll 3 times down the side of a hill and all is good, in fact one of my side panels is all cracked to **** but the vent is still mint

Premium Features