• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ecu questions.

N
Jan 5, 2011
Okay trying to find a ecu for a 2006 xfire 700 has become more of a job than a task.. the crossfire in question DOES NOT have a temp sensor on the pipe, so, can i use another engine model/year model and reflash it to the parameters i need? If so does anyone have any other years/ engine models in mind I might look for? It's January now and the snow is about as good as it gets in north minn, would be nice to see this kid ride his snowmobile to keep him outta trouble, any help on this subject is greatly appreciated

M

M6johnny

Dec 4, 2007
Brookings SD
I had this same problem last year when I turned my M6 into an M7. None of the 700's in 2006 had a pipe sensor, so if you can find a matching symbol ecu to your injectors all will be good. For instance if you find a square ecu from a m7 and your injectors are a square then that will work. I do know that you cannot take a 2006 M6 ecu in and get it reflashed to the 700 mapping, because of the pipe sensor on the 600 and not 700. Good luck,

johnny

Premium Features