• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So who has ran a ecu reflash with a y pipe can combo and got away with it ?

U

Uncle Bob

Feb 15, 2011
Like the title says. Wondering if anyone is running other after market parts with reflash. Thanks in advance

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
I'm running the Precision flash with a Diamond S Ti can. (stock Y pipe) The sled runs strong and I was able to go from 72 gram weights to 74 grams at my elevation (3000' to 6500').
FWIW, I ran the flash with the stock muffler and the 74 gram weights for a few rides. Then added the Ti can before the last ride. I picked up another 50 RPM or so after the can. That being said, the throttle response improved significantly and there is a noticeable gain in mid-range "grunt" or torque when I added the can. The two mods seem to work well together.

R
Feb 26, 2008
Im running reeds and ypipe/can with the reflash. Its a little lean below 5k but it sure runs good. 76.something MDS weights at 6-9k.
I installed the Bikeman Y-pipe based on a short track guys recommendation. After comparing it to stock, I think it was a waste. Almost unmeasurable difference in design from stock.

L
Nov 25, 2018
Im running reeds and ypipe/can with the reflash. Its a little lean below 5k but it sure runs good. 76.something MDS weights at 6-9k.
I installed the Bikeman Y-pipe based on a short track guys recommendation. After comparing it to stock, I think it was a waste. Almost unmeasurable difference in design from stock.

Good to know info regarding the y-pipe, thanks!

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
y pipe upgrades

Take a look at our Y pipe. It really shines on the low end and mid range, really nice torque gains, you can really feel the difference. Usually pick up 100rpm at wide open too from the extra peak power. We suggest increasing the weights 1-2 grams when installed even. They work.

Our titanium mufflers are a great way to drop 17 lbs of weight! The stainless version drops 15 lbs. Both polished.

Throw a 2.5 degree timing key in it, a set of boyesen reeds and our billet head kit and you really have something! And our Pro-Shift clutching to harness the extra power and much more instant power in deep snow.

That motor has a ton of potential!! Great sled!

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?..._shop=1&id_employee=3&theme=&theme_font=font7

Attachments

• Y PIPE 8000 B smaller.jpg
    Y PIPE 8000 B smaller.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 52

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
Im running full bikeman y pipe pipe and can with silber reflash and it runs really really good. I also added the mountain fit hood with high flow intake and it runs even better.

Premium Features